Model Whatsminer M50S from MicroBT mining SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 128Th/s for a power consumption of 3360W.
The latest evolution in Bitcoin mining is here with MicroBT's brand new high-performance Bitcoin miner.
The MicroBT WhatsMiner M50 is an ultra-low-voltage energy-efficient air-cooling Bitcoin mining hardware powered by 5nm processor from semiconductor manufacturing giant Samsung with up to 15% higher efficiency than its last generation.
WhatsMiner M50 series has the most advanced thermal architecture ever in the WhatsMiner series to enable the system to run at higher power for a sustained time, which means MicroBT found a way of staying power and reduced downtime.
425 x 125 x 225mm
|Temperature||5 - 45|
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Typical dispatch time within 7 working days
- Full customer support before and after purchase
- Worldwide delivery via tracked courier service
- 6 months manufacturer's warranty
- 100% customer satisfaction - 5 star customer reviews
TERMS OF SALE
- Please provide payment proof within 24 hours of your order being placed
- A unit can only be reserved once payment has been received, not when an order is placed online
- All sales are final, no refunds will be granted
- Payment details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/payment-options
- Warranty details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/warranty
- T&C: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/terms-of-use-agreement