The Model Antminer S19 XP Hydro (257Th) from Bitmain mines Bitcoin on the SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 257Th/s for a power consumption of 5346W.
Bitmain’s latest liquid-cooled S19 XP miner, the S19 XP Hydro is the most powerful Bitcoin miner available on the market.
The S19 XP Hydro comes complete with a hydro-colled power supply, which provides more than a 95% conversion efficiency, achieving energy savings and environmental protection.
The latest high-grade waterproof and dustproof components are incorporated to safeguard the miner, which creates an ideal working environment and ensures long-term mining operations.
The S19 XP Hydro provides the latest cooling technology, which avoids overheating issues. This ensures the highest level of performance, with reduced downtime using a state-of-the-art liquid cooling solution.
The Bitmain Antminer S19 XP Hydro uses the latest generation firmware providing an effortless and optimised mining experience. This ensures a faster start-up speed while hydro cooling technology allows for ease of use and high-performance standards
|Model||Antminer S19 XP Hydro (257Th)|
|First release||July 2023|
|Mineable coins||Bitcoin (BTC), Joulecoin (XJO), Peercoin (PPC), eMark (DEM), Acoin (ACOIN), Curecoin (CURE), Unbreakable (UNB), Crown (CRW), Terracoin (TRC) and others|
|Size||570 x 316 x 430 mm|
|AC Input Voltage||342~418|
|Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Humidity||10 - 90 %|
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Typical dispatch time within 7 working days
- Full customer support before and after purchase
- Worldwide delivery via tracked courier service
- 100% Customer Satisfaction - 5 Star Customer Reviews
TERMS OF SALE
- Please provide payment proof within 24 hours of your order being placed
- A unit can only be reserved once payment has been received, not when an order is placed online
- All sales are final, no refunds will be granted
- Payment details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/payment-options
- Warranty details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/warranty
- T&C: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/terms-of-use-agreement