What's in the box?
- Trezor device
- Micro USB cable
- 2x Recovery seed card
Use without risk:
Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk. All you need is your own Trezor wallet.
Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
Reinforce your accounts with U2F:
Trezor One can also serve as your U2F hardware token. Ordinary security tokens lack a display, which means that you can never be certain about what you are approving. Trezor utilizes its Trusted Display to fully inform you about the authentication request before you approve it, by displaying the service you are logging in to.
Trezor is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS (10.8 or higher).
Trezor supports more than 1000 coins!!
- Dimensions & Weight
- Size: 60mm x 30mm x 6mm (2.4in x 1.2in x 0.2in) Weight: 12 g (0.42 oz)
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F - +140°F)
- Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED - 128x64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction on a single screen.
- Safety & certifications
- The Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. It’s fine to take your Trezor with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won't hurt it.