What's in the box?
- Trezor Model T
- Model T magnetic dock
- USB-C cable
- 2x Recovery seed card
- Trezor stickers
- The Trezor Model T is the next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence.
- Securing your digital assets has never been more straightforward, be it cryptocurrencies, passwords, or other digital keys. With Trezor, you own your data. It is so much more than a security token. It is your wallet, your keychain, and your digital safe.
- You own your data.
- Trezor keeps your keys safe.
- Your digital keys are the access keys to your coins and other data. Trezor stores these keys for you, and allows you to use them safely. Your keys never leave the device, as the device is completely isolated.
- Always know what you are doing.
- Designed for your confidence and peace of mind, Trezor allows you to be certain even during complex operations. The Model T features a touchscreen, giving you an intuitive and convenient interface to verify and approve all operations.
- Easily back up your entire wallet.
- To make backup easier, we helped to create the industry standards for recovery seeds (BIP32, BIP39, BIP44, SLIP39), meaning you can simply recover your entire wallet by using the 12-word recovery seed if you lose your device. Trezor Model T is also the first hardware wallet in the world to implement Shamir Backup (SLIP39).
- Store your passwords safely.
- Passwords are individually locked within Trezor Password Manager, using your digital keys. Secrets are released one by one, and only after you physically confirm on your Trezor.
- Reinforce your accounts with U2F.
- The Model T can also serve as your U2F hardware token. Ordinary security tokens lack a display, which means that you can never be certain about what you are approving. Trezor utilizes its Trusted Display to fully inform you about the authentication request before you approve it, by displaying the service you are logging in to.
- Transparent security.
- Audited by security researchers, verified by its track record. We do not have anything to hide from you; we follow the open-source ethos.
Trezor Model T - The safe place for your coins.
Trezor Model T also manages your digital identity. Securely.
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Size: 64 mm x 39 mm x 10 mm (2.52 in x 1.54 in x 0.39 in)
Weight: 22 g (0.77 oz)
- Operating temperature:
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F - +140°F)
- USB-C connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- 168 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex-M4) running a custom developed system, the Trezor Core.
- Bright color LCD - 240x240 pixels.
- Safety & certifications:
- The Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. It’s fine to take your Trezor with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won't hurt it.