The ICERIVER KS1 (1 TH/S) mines Kaspa on the KHeavyHash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 1000 GH/s for a power consumption of 600W.
The ICERIVER KS1 is one of the first-ever ASIC miners to be released mining Kaspa.
The Kaspa KS1 is a great miner to be used at a home mining facility, with a low power consumption of only 600W.
|First release||August Batch|
|Mineable coins||Kaspa (KAS)
|Size||370 x 195 x 290 mm|
|Temperature||0 - 35 °C|
|Humidity||10- 90 %|
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Typical dispatch time within 7 working days
- Full customer support before and after purchase
- Worldwide delivery via tracked courier service
- 6 months manufacturer's warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction - 5 Star Customer Reviews
TERMS OF SALE
- Please provide payment proof within 24 hours of your order being placed
- A unit can only be reserved once payment has been received, not when an order is placed online
- All sales are final, no refunds will be granted
- Payment details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/payment-options
- Warranty details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/warranty
- T&C: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/terms-of-use-agreement