The Bitmain Antminer KS3 (9100 GH/S) from Bitmain mines Kaspa on the KHeavyHash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 9100 GH/s for a power consumption of 3188W.
The Bitmain Antminer KS3 is the first ever ASIC miner to be released mining Kaspa.
The Kaspa KS3 has an unprecedented performance, with the highest expected profitability of any ASIC miner set to be released on the market.
The ANTMINER KS3 redefines cryptocurrency mining by achieving an outstanding hash rate and excellent power efficiency.
Limited units for first batch allocation are now available!
|Model||Antminer KAS Miner KS3|
|First release||August - September 2023|
|Mineable coins||Kaspa (KAS)
|Size||195 x 290 x 300 mm|
|Interface||RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M|
|Temperature||0 - 40 °C|
|Humidity||10- 90 %|
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Typical dispatch time within 7 working days
- Full customer support before and after purchase
- Worldwide delivery via tracked courier service
- 6 months manufacturer's warranty
- 100% Customer Satisfaction - 5 Star Customer Reviews
TERMS OF SALE
- Please provide payment proof within 24 hours of your order being placed
- A unit can only be reserved once payment has been received, not when an order is placed online
- All sales are final, no refunds will be granted
- Payment details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/payment-options
- Warranty details: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/warranty
- T&C: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/terms-of-use-agreement